Fiduciary Trust of New England
Fiduciary Trust of New England is a New Hampshire chartered trust company. We combine the experience and independence of our Massachusetts affiliate, Fiduciary Trust, with the favorable trust and tax laws of New Hampshire.
Fiduciary Trust of New England, together with our Massachusetts affiliate, is distinguished in four areas:
A private firm focused on the best interests of our clients
- A 130-year history of integrity and financial stability
- No proprietary investment products to sell
- No incentives from third-party investment managers for directing investments to their funds
- Free from misaligned parent company pressures
A proactive approach customized to your needs
- Single point of contact with an experienced, senior professional
- 25+ years’ average officer industry experience and 14 years with Fiduciary Trust
- Right-sized, well-resourced, and nimble firm
- 98% average annual client retention for over a decade
Proven techniques that are focused on client net returns
- Strong risk-adjusted returns
- Portfolios customized to client needs
- Tax, estate, and cash needs considered in investment decisions
Breadth, depth and focus to help you realize your goals
We provide our services to individuals, families, non-profits, advisors, and family offices. For individuals and families, we serve a wide range of asset levels. Our investment minimum is $2 million.
Why we’re different:
For Advisors and Family Offices
For Foundations and Endowments
To learn more, please contact Michael N. Costa, President and Chief Executive Officer, at 603-695-4321 or email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may fill out our contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.