Family Wealth Report award represents the latest honor for Boston-based Fiduciary Trust
BOSTON – Updated July 2, 2018 – Fiduciary Trust Company, an advisor and investment management firm for high-net-worth individuals and nonprofits, was recently recognized by Family Wealth Report for “Best Fiduciary or Trust Services” in the private client category. The 2018 award is part of fourteen accolades Fiduciary Trust or its officers have earned over the past year, reflecting the firm’s ongoing dedication to providing its clients with personal service that stresses integrity, expertise and disciplined investing.
“We are deeply honored to receive this recognition for our firm and dedicated officers,” said Fiduciary Trust President & Chief Executive Officer Austin V. Shapard. “These awards reflect our continued commitment to excellence and our personal approach to wealth management, as we partner with each client to help them achieve their individual goals in ways that also reflect their values.”
Last month, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly named Chief Fiduciary Officer Stacy Mullaney a 2018 In-House Leader in the Law at a March event in Boston. The publication also honored the firm in 2017 with its Best Wealth Manager Award based on input from a reader survey.
Including affiliate Fiduciary Trust of New England, examples of the company’s recent recognition include:
- Best Fiduciary or Trust Services – Family Wealth Report
- Best Trustee Service – Private Asset Management
- A Most Advisor-Friendly Trust Company – WealthAdvisor
- Outstanding Achievement in Trusts – WealthManagement.com
- A Best Financial Advisor in Boston – Expertise
- Top 10 Financial Advisor in Boston – Advisory HQ
- Top Corporate Charitable Contributor – Boston Business Journal
- Included in the Largest Independent Advisers in Massachusetts – Boston Business Journal
- Best Wealth Manager – Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Fiduciary Trust Website Transformation – Stevie®
- In-House Leader in the Law: Stacy Mullaney – Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- A Trust Industry VIP: Michael Costa – WealthAdvisor
- Five Star Professional: Jody King – recognized in Boston Magazine
- Five Star Professional: Thanda Fields Brassard – recognized in Boston Magazine
About Fiduciary Trust Company
Fiduciary Trust is a privately-owned wealth management firm focused on individuals, professional advisors, family offices and nonprofits. Fiduciary Trust’s capabilities include customized wealth planning, investment management, trust and estate services, and family office, tax and custody services.
Founded in 1885 as a family office, Fiduciary Trust takes a personal approach based on expertise, strong performance and a genuine commitment to act in its clients’ best interests. The firm’s client focus has enabled it to achieve a 98% annual client retention rate for over a decade.
Emily Stoermer, 617-391-0801