At Fiduciary, we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in our work environment plays an important role in the success of our clients, employees, and firm. We are committed to maintaining a welcoming and open workplace in which our employees are comfortable sharing their unique perspectives—and where they can flourish in pursuing their careers. Throughout our firm, we strive to recruit, retain, and promote individuals with diverse backgrounds and varied life experiences.
To advance our DEI efforts, we have a number of long-term initiatives including:
- Education, Training & Discussion: DEI education is an important part of establishing a common awareness of current societal issues. Therefore, we conduct regular, interactive DEI training and education sessions with all of our employees.
- Hiring & Promotion: In our hiring approach, we actively seek diverse candidates, and have practices that encourage our long-term diversity goals. Similarly, our promotion processes are intentional in their approach to DEI and fosters and encourages diversity.
- Internships: Fiduciary has a long history of targeting internships to promote diversity among its employee base. As a result, we have been able to identify, and employ distinctive interns who may not have known of the career opportunities at Fiduciary or in the wealth management industry.
- Volunteerism & Corporate Support: To help build stronger, more diverse, and equitable communities, Fiduciary employees serve on over 50 nonprofit boards and committees. In addition, the firm has been named a Top Corporate Charitable Contributor by the Boston Business Journal for many years.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee: Our DEI Committee, which includes a diverse representation of Fiduciary employees, is an important source of ideas and execution of several of our DEI efforts.
- Marketing & Communications: We actively consider DEI in the ways in which we present our content and make it accessible.
- Measurement: To monitor our progress, we track DEI metrics which are reported to and discussed with Senior Management, our Board of Directors and the entire company on a regular basis.
Through our DEI initiatives, we are investing in the future of Fiduciary to be an exceptional place for employees to pursue their career aspirations, and provide exemplary service to our clients for decades.